DEKE has strict Quality Control procedure, to ensure products stability and quality, to maximize the protection of the interests of the vast number of customers.
DEKE has 5 steps testing.
1. Material checking: Quality control on new materials, to sort out the qualified and rejected materials before production.
2. Chip testing: we purchase chips and test every chip stability and quality.
3. Semi-finished products testing: Make all chips which pass first tests to semi-finished products and test those semi-finished products.
4. Finished products testing: Assemble all the Hunting Camera, and test all products .
5. QC spot checking: Randomly choose the Hunting Camera and check the quality from the mass production.